Parkwalk manages a series of Enterprise Investment Scheme (EIS) Funds which invest in innovative, knowledge-intensive, high-growth companies with strong IP or know-how originating from UK R&D intensive institutions and Universities. We would be delighted to hear from companies looking to raise funds which meet our investment criteria.
It will help you to establish whether you meet those investment criteria if you take a look at our existing investee company Portfolio and the EIS investment criteria.
Parkwalk looks for companies which:
- Have strong links to leading UK research establishments &/or UK universities;
- Have leading R&D &/or technology which has the potential for significant commercial success;
- Have the ability to protect IP or know-how through, for example, patents;
- Have a suitable management team in place to provide appropriate leadership and governance;
- Are seeking a flat capital structure for all investors.
If you consider that you meet the above criteria, we would be very interested to consider your proposal and would appreciate it if you would complete the form below and send us the appropriate materials. We look to respond to all proposals within one week.