Parkwalk’s focused investment strategy, combined with its highly experienced and deep network of partners, specialist co-investors, industry experts and advisors, allows the team to make relatively rapid investment decisions, and deploy capital efficiently.
Parkwalk’s focused asset class has enabled us to develop strong and trusted relationships over the past 10 years, building a reputation as good people to do business with, and bringing with it the highest quality deal-flow.
We are the most co-invested fund in this asset class and we invest c.£65m per year into the sector.
Parkwalk actively seeks to co-invest with other specialist funds
We have the ability to invest from £250k to £10m per round
Invest from early-stage through to Series C round and beyond
Look to follow our money and invest over multiple rounds
Key Parkwalk investment philosophy
- We are willing to take early stage risk but invest across the spectrum from seed to later stage opportunities
- We seek to invest in flat capital structures with all stakeholders (investors, founders, institutions etc) aligned in the same share class
- We feel that by investing we are showing the founders and management respect for their business plan and vision and we expect this to be reciprocated
- We feel these investments are a team effort between all the stakeholders and that moving forward they should all be treated fairly
- We look to follow our money and will invest over multiple rounds
- We have the ability to invest from £250k to £10m in any one round depending on the stage of the business
Parkwalk Funds invest in dynamic university spin-out companies seeking to commercialise intellectual property and technology. From investing in seed to later stage companies, we help fantastic management teams develop and build world-class successful businesses.
Tracsis is a developer and aggregator of technology and services that solve mission critical resource management problems within the transportation sector. The company developed software for use in scheduling optimisation and operations planning consultancy businesses. The original IP was built on over 200 man-years of work by researchers at the University of Leeds.
Healthera has developed a platform technology that enables patients to use the power of their mobile device to monitor and schedule their medicine use, and to stay in contact with their local pharmacy for advice and other services. For pharmacies, the patient-centric platform offers enhanced patient satisfaction and retention.
Brainomix is aiming to improve stroke treatment dramatically by developing systems that gives all hospitals and clinics access to reliable diagnoses for their patients. The Brainomix e-ASPECTS platform is first system in the world to provide automated, standardised analysis of CT brain scans for stroke damage, assessing patients’ suitability for life saving treatment.