Parkwalk’s focused investment strategy, combined with its highly experienced and deep network of partners, specialist co-investors, industry experts and advisors, allows the team to make relatively rapid investment decisions, and deploy capital efficiently.
Parkwalk’s focused asset class has enabled us to develop strong and trusted relationships over the past 10 years, building a reputation as good people to do business with, and bringing with it the highest quality deal-flow.
We are the most co-invested fund in this asset class and we invest c.£65m per year into the sector.
Parkwalk actively seeks to co-invest with other specialist funds
We have the ability to invest from £250k to £10m per round
Invest from early-stage through to Series C round and beyond
Look to follow our money and invest over multiple rounds
Key Parkwalk investment philosophy
- We are willing to take early stage risk but invest across the spectrum from seed to later stage opportunities
- We seek to invest in flat capital structures with all stakeholders (investors, founders, institutions etc) aligned in the same share class
- We feel that by investing we are showing the founders and management respect for their business plan and vision and we expect this to be reciprocated
- We feel these investments are a team effort between all the stakeholders and that moving forward they should all be treated fairly
- We look to follow our money and will invest over multiple rounds
- We have the ability to invest from £250k to £10m in any one round depending on the stage of the business
Parkwalk Funds invest in dynamic university spin-out companies seeking to commercialise intellectual property and technology. From investing in seed to later stage companies, we help fantastic management teams develop and build world-class successful businesses.
Aqdot is a supramolecular chemistry company with a with a novel and versatile technology that t has exceptional capability at capturing, holding and releasing materials. In unique and proprietary formulations, this chemistry is game-changing in a wide range of industries, including household and personal care products, fragrances, industrial chemicals, agrochemicals, and pharmaceuticals.
8power specialises in self-powered wireless sensor solutions for industrial plant applications. Its Vibration Energy Harvester (VEH) technology provides self-powered wireless sensors that eliminate battery changes or wiring of power supplies. 8power’s technology provides a proactive, early warning and remote monitoring solution for a range of industrial plant equipment.
Xeros Technologies developed innovative polymer-based technologies that allow industrial and commercial processes to be carried out using less water. It has built a stand alone commercial laundry business using the technology and has separate operations working in domestic laundry, leather processing, textile finishing and specialist uniform cleaning.