Parkwalk’s focused investment strategy, combined with its highly experienced and deep network of partners, specialist co-investors, industry experts and advisors, allows the team to make relatively rapid investment decisions, and deploy capital efficiently.
Parkwalk’s focused asset class has enabled us to develop strong and trusted relationships over the past 10 years, building a reputation as good people to do business with, and bringing with it the highest quality deal-flow.
We are the most co-invested fund in this asset class and we invest c.£50m per year into the sector.
Parkwalk actively seeks to co-invest with other specialist funds
We have the ability to invest from £250k to £10m per round
Invest from early-stage through to Series C round and beyond
Look to follow our money and invest over multiple rounds
Key Parkwalk investment philosophy
- We are willing to take early stage risk but invest across the spectrum from seed to later stage opportunities
- We seek to invest in flat capital structures with all stakeholders (investors, founders, institutions etc) aligned in the same share class
- We feel that by investing we are showing the founders and management respect for their business plan and vision and we expect this to be reciprocated
- We feel these investments are a team effort between all the stakeholders and that moving forward they should all be treated fairly
- We look to follow our money and will invest over multiple rounds
- We have the ability to invest from £250k to £10m in any one round depending on the stage of the business
Parkwalk Funds invest in dynamic university spin-out companies seeking to commercialise intellectual property and technology. From investing in seed to later stage companies, we help fantastic management teams develop and build world-class successful businesses.
Quantum Motion Technology is developing a revolutionary technology platform using a scalable array of qubits to create quantum computing architectures that are compatible with standard silicon processing. By creating a scalable quantum computing technology the Company will be able to tackle currently intractable problems in fields as diverse as chemistry, medicine and artifici
Arvia offers a unique solution for the reduction of hard-to-treat organics, micropollutants and colour from water and wastewater streams. The technology removes and destroys organic contaminants and oils using a method that is free of process chemicals, is energy efficient, and produces little solid or liquid waste for disposal. Applicable to water treatment and purification
Exonate has proprietary mRNA splicing technology and specialises in altering angiogenesis, the formation of new blood vessels. Its first programme, in conjunction with the University of New South Wales in Australia, has a lead candidate for wet age-related macular degeneration. The product is now in pre-clinical trials.