Parkwalk’s focused investment strategy, combined with its highly experienced and deep network of partners, specialist co-investors, industry experts and advisors, allows the team to make relatively rapid investment decisions, and deploy capital efficiently.
Parkwalk’s focused asset class has enabled us to develop strong and trusted relationships over the past 10 years, building a reputation as good people to do business with, and bringing with it the highest quality deal-flow.
We are the most co-invested fund in this asset class and we invest c.£65m per year into the sector.
Parkwalk actively seeks to co-invest with other specialist funds
We have the ability to invest from £250k to £10m per round
Invest from early-stage through to Series C round and beyond
Look to follow our money and invest over multiple rounds
Key Parkwalk investment philosophy
- We are willing to take early stage risk but invest across the spectrum from seed to later stage opportunities
- We seek to invest in flat capital structures with all stakeholders (investors, founders, institutions etc) aligned in the same share class
- We feel that by investing we are showing the founders and management respect for their business plan and vision and we expect this to be reciprocated
- We feel these investments are a team effort between all the stakeholders and that moving forward they should all be treated fairly
- We look to follow our money and will invest over multiple rounds
- We have the ability to invest from £250k to £10m in any one round depending on the stage of the business
Parkwalk Funds invest in dynamic university spin-out companies seeking to commercialise intellectual property and technology. From investing in seed to later stage companies, we help fantastic management teams develop and build world-class successful businesses.
Arvia offers a unique solution for the reduction of hard-to-treat organics, micropollutants and colour from water and wastewater streams. The technology removes and destroys organic contaminants and oils using a method that is free of process chemicals, is energy efficient, and produces little solid or liquid waste for disposal. Applicable to water treatment and purification
Creavo has developed diagnostic technology using magnetocardiography (MCG) to measure fluctuations in magnetic fields caused by heart activity. The first product resulting from the work will help physicians in A&E departments rule out significant heart disease in patients presenting with chest pains. This represents a considerable portion of A&E patients but existing protocols take up
Cycle.land initially focused a peer-to-peer bike sharing platform which made it easy for anyone to share their bikes with one another. The company is now working with global companies such as OFO and Mobike to launch and manage large-scale bikeshare schemes across multiple cities. Cycle.land believe the future is about flexible fleets and data driven