Parkwalk’s focused investment strategy, combined with its highly experienced and deep network of partners, specialist co-investors, industry experts and advisors, allows the team to make relatively rapid investment decisions, and deploy capital efficiently.
Parkwalk’s focused asset class has enabled us to develop strong and trusted relationships over the past 10 years, building a reputation as good people to do business with, and bringing with it the highest quality deal-flow.
We are the most co-invested fund in this asset class and we invest c.£50m per year into the sector.
Parkwalk actively seeks to co-invest with other specialist funds
We have the ability to invest from £250k to £10m per round
Invest from early-stage through to Series C round and beyond
Look to follow our money and invest over multiple rounds
Key Parkwalk investment philosophy
- We are willing to take early stage risk but invest across the spectrum from seed to later stage opportunities
- We seek to invest in flat capital structures with all stakeholders (investors, founders, institutions etc) aligned in the same share class
- We feel that by investing we are showing the founders and management respect for their business plan and vision and we expect this to be reciprocated
- We feel these investments are a team effort between all the stakeholders and that moving forward they should all be treated fairly
- We look to follow our money and will invest over multiple rounds
- We have the ability to invest from £250k to £10m in any one round depending on the stage of the business
Parkwalk Funds invest in dynamic university spin-out companies seeking to commercialise intellectual property and technology. From investing in seed to later stage companies, we help fantastic management teams develop and build world-class successful businesses.
Oxford PV has developed technology that produces a combined silicon-perovskite solar cell capable of world record solar energy conversion efficiency. It is manufactured from inexpensive, abundant, non-toxic and non-corrosive organic materials and can be scaled to any volume. The tandem configuration means it occupies the same footprint with greater efficiency, transforming the economics of solar
Zegami has developed software that transforms visual data into information by combining media, data and AI. Its products allow users to view very large collections of images and associated metadata in a single view and to search, sort, filter and group them in real time. This enables customers to make better, faster and more accurate